Monday, October 18, 2010

Feeling off

I am not sure what the deal is today but I feel "off".  Just in a grumpy mood and just do not feel really good, nothing particular.  Nothing happened I just miss home, hate being stationed here, trying to find motivation for my schoolwork, always stressing about money and the house.  I just feel like I am playing a game trying to catch up with things and get things in order.  I seem to just feel like I am getting farther and farther behind.  Like I am drowning and just trying to keep my head above water.

I just can not seem to put my finger on why I am feeling the way I am.  I am ready for Christmas to go home and for our families who have not met Grayson to meet him for the first time.  I just feel alone right now, even though I know I am not.  It is just one of those days I guess.

Coming back from picking our pumpkins

Grayson and I at the Pumpkin Patch...he is in the Moby wrap.


He had such a great time!
On a less depressing note...Grayson is just growing up so much each day.  He is getting his own personality and I just love it.  We went grocery shopping and the whole time he was smiling up at Derrek and giggling a little here and there.  He is talking (cooing) all the time.  He is holding his head and back up so well.  He just has grown up so much in the last 3 days.  It is exciting to see him growing but, a little sad too cause it is happening so fast.  He can wear some 6-9 month clothing now.  Mainly he is wearing 3-6 and some 0-3 still.  He is just growing out of things so quickly.  I am trying to find new ways to entertain him each day.  We will be starting to do some basic sign language with him at around 6 months.  I look forward to that.  For now I will just cherish each day, as each day changes and brings new personality traits to our lil Monkey.  I am just madly in love with him and love being able to be with him everyday, I am blessed to be able to do that!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment